The Polish authorities announced new restrictions concerning social distancing and movement to prevent spreading of the virus that’s why we would like to inform you that:
- From March 25th you are only allowed to go out in well justified reasons: shopping for food or medicines, going to a doctor or work. You can move alone or in a group of max. two people. This restriction does not apply to families. Always carry your student ID with you in case of Police checks.
- For breaking the above rules you will be fine 5.000 - 30.000 PLN penalty.
- If you experience any of the symptoms: high fever, breathing problems, cough, muscle pain, fatigue - please call the medical helpline no: 800-190-590 (for English press “6”)
- Inform us immediately if you or someone you know is unwell or ill, it’s important for everyone’s safety. You will receive medical help, even if you don’t have valid medical insurance.
- We have also at the University new initiative concerning psychological help for all our students. If you need such support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (the Support and Development Centre (SDC) – in Polish – Centrum Wsparcia i Rozwoju)
- Our Teachers are organising e-learning, please check regularly your e-mails and information in Virtual Dean's Office.