Polish government introduce new restrictions:
- Distance learning for all schools, universities is announced
- Theatres, cinemas, museums, art galleries, restaurants, pubs (take away only) are going to be permanently closed
- Shops in shopping malls will be closed except from pharmacies, grocery, and utilities (on-line shops are operating)
- In stores with an area of less than 100 square meters, will be able to stay 1 person per 10 square meters, in larger stores - 1 person per 15 square meters
- Hotels are open only for business guests not leisure.
The Prime Minister announced that if there are more than 50 cases per 100,000 in Poland, there will be a lockdown. If there will be 70-75 cases out of 100,000, the next stage is the national quarantine – free movement will be forbidden.
The regulations will come to force from Saturday (7th of November)
Please remember the obvious: wearing mask, keep clean, sanitize and keep safe distance. If you have any concerns and symptoms please contact a doctor and inform email@example.com
Stay healthy and safe!