Fourth stage of loosening coronavirus restrictions:
Starting from May 30
- Abolishment of obligation to cover mouth and nose in public spaces – with reservation that social distancing remains in force.
- Free access (no quotas) to places of worship, post offices, shops, bazars. Covering mouth and nose will remain mandatory.
- Free access (no quotas) to restaurants, cafes and bars. Keeping 2 meters distance remains mandatory.
- Social gatherings outdoors, up to 150 people, allowed.
Starting from June 6
- Opening gyms, swimming pools, theme parks and playrooms.
Obligation to cover the mouth and nose is still valid in:
- public transport
- cinemas and theatres
- massage rooms nad tatoo studios
- if you are to arrange a case in the office in person