Call for proposals to cover the cost of visits to The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Sciences and foreign internships of PULS young scientists. The offer is dedicated to foreign and PULS PhD students under NAWA PROM Programme.
- the population and behavioural ecology of the white stork,
- immuno-endocrine changes in endometrial tissue,
- biodiversity of the apidofauna,
- optimizing the work of enzymes,
- the ecology of invasive plants,
- the impact of the consumption of plastics on birds,
- the impact of anthropopression on the communities of arboreal ants.