Information for Candidates submitting recruitment documents to the PULS Doctoral School:
• documents should be submitted online only in the recruitment system (signed scans) within a specified time from 17/08/2020, 00.00 to 31.08.2020, 23.59;
• if the data in the system should be updated and their edition is blocked (applies to some PULS graduates), please send the relevant data to IT (email@example.com) with a request to update it;
• after submitting the documents in the system, please wait for their approval (if the document is inappropriate or with errors, it should be changed) - only candidates who have submitted all the appropriately compiled documents within the deadline will be admitted to the recruitment procedure;
• the photo must comply with the guidelines contained below;
• in the absence of a copy of the diploma, you can provide a certificate from the dean's office on obtaining a professional title;
• a language certificate is an international exam-based certificate of proficiency in that language;
• at the oral exam in a foreign language will be assessed: content of the message, language correctness, language richness, pronunciation and intonation;
• Candidates admitted to the recruitment procedure will be informed by e-mail about the date, time and place/form of an oral exam in a modern foreign language and an interview - in principle, the recruitment takes place at the University (Poland, Poznań, Wojska Polskiego 28), the remote form is allowed only in strictly justified cases (especially for candidates residing abroad);
• the conditions for conducting an oral examination in a modern foreign language and an interview during recruitment to the School will be adapted to the needs of candidates who are disabled, after considering their applications in this matter submitted together with other documents;
• upon the completion of the recruitment procedure a ranking list of candidates will be prepared based on the number of points received in the recruitment procedure (no later than 22/09/2020). Candidates may be enrolled at the School if they have received min. 50% total score. Admission to the School depends on the position of the candidate on the ranking list for the respective discipline within the limit of admissions or if they have received min. 50% total score in the case of people recruited under the projects;
• templates of some documents can be found in the part 'documents' - please describe the documents by providing a short name and the name and surname of the candidate.
Poznań University of Life Sciences Doctoral School
Collegium Maximum, Main Hall
Wojska Polskiego 28, 60-637 Poznań, Poland
Requirements for photo (dimensions 0f 236x295 pixels): a photo taken on a uniform light background, with uniform lighting, having good sharpness and reproducing the natural skin color, covering the image from the top of the head to the upper shoulders, so that the face covers 70-80% of the photograph, showing the eyes clearly, especially pupils, with visible eyebrows and depicting a person in a frontal position, maintaining vertical symmetry, without a headgear and glasses with dark glasses (clear glasses are allowed if the eyes are clearly visible and the glasses do not reflect light), looking straight ahead with open eyes with uncovered hair, with a natural expression on his face and closed mouth.