Call for proposals to cover the cost of visits to The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science. The offer dedicated to foreign PhD students and young scientist - NAWA Prom Programme.
The aim of the project is to develop research and competencies of PhD students and young assistant professors in the following scientific areas:
- the population and behavioural ecology of the white stork,
- immuno-endocrine changes in endometrial tissue,
- biodiversity of the apidofauna,
- optimizing the work of enzymes,
- the ecology of invasive plants,
- the impact of the consumption of plastics on birds,
- the impact of anthropopression on the communities of arboreal ants.
The duration of the internships is 3-30 days.
Candidate applications containing a CV with contact details, a cover letter and a list of scientific achievements should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by 15/08/2021.