Third stage of loosening coronavirus restrictions:
- restaurants, cafes and bars can be open - in line with the safety rules;
- beauty and hair studion can operate - in the way to ensure the safety of service providers and clients;
- the passengers limit in public transport is as follows: half of the seats or 30% of all seats and standing places taken together (however, half of seats must remain free);
- more people on sports fields, in churches, children under 13 years of age can go outside the house without adults;
- border control is extended till 12 of June;
- still everyone is obliged to cover mouth and nose on the street, when participating in pedestrian traffic, as well as in offices, shops, service places;
- 2 meters – minimum distance between people.